Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Drum Roll Please




The ultrasound results are in.....






Our 3rd baby is going to be another bouncing baby boy! We are very excited. Annie and I have decided that we will have to run away periodically to do fun girly things together! The ultrasound tech said that the baby looked absolutely perfect! Kelly and I were so very thankful to hear that. For some reason I had been extremely anxious about the baby's health. I was so afraid that they were going to find something abnormal on the ultrasound. I feel very relieved that so very thankful to our wonderful God that all of his organs looked perfect. We still have 20 more weeks to pray for his healthy arrival! These first 20 weeks have FLOWN by and I'm sure that the next 20 will go even quicker with the holidays thrown in there!




Kelly had the day off today and we decided to take the kids downtown after our ultrasound. We had lunch and then went to Mud Island and explored the river walk (a scaled down replica of the entire Mississippi River. The kids had a blast wading in the water. We decided that we need to take advantage of the neat things that there are to do downtown before we move.


9 comments:

LB said...

I was hoping you would post the results! Your hunch was right . . . another boy! I'm glad he is healthy and growing! It looks like y'all had a fun fam day, too! I'll talk to you soon!

The Birds said...

Karie,
Congrats on boy #2! Will you have any furniture in one piece in a few years? (I am basing this question on my wild toddler boy!)I saw your mom Sunday - she gives such sweet hugs! Maybe we will meet up at church (Maple Hill)sometime during the holidays! Love, Kristy

Bryan and Sarah said...

I am so happy that everything looks perfect. I love the new pics of the kids. They seem to have grown so much just since the last time we saw them. Hope to see you soon.
Love ya,
Sarah

Anonymous said...

Congrats! I know you are so happy to know that he is healthy. May God bless the rest of your pregnancy.

Tesney said...

Yea for baby boy #2! Now Clayton will have 2 playmates when we have our annual weekend retreat. He still looks at the pics from that weekend and points to Daniel. Oh, and I haven't forgotten...I am still going to email you those pics. I promise.

Max's Family said...

I love the new pictures! I feel like I haven't seen y'all in forever! Good talking to you today. Love you!

Melissa said...

I'm so glad you posted a comment so I could see your blog! Your family is adorable, and congrats on your current pregnancy. So happy for you.

Holly said...

It was good to see you at Homecoming! Your kids are precious. Good luck with the sale of your house.

Brooke said...

I hope you're framing:
1 - the one with Kelly hugging Annie
2 - the one where Annie is sitting on a ledge?/fountain or something loooking away - that one would look so good in sepia!!!

great family photos!