I know, I am the absolute Worst blogger ever!!!! It has almost been a year since my last post on this blog! I did post a lot on Max's, so that redeemed me for a month or so! So much for "good intentions"!
So a lot has changed here. I am no longer married to a med student....I am now married to a Doctor! I really never thought I would say that. I am so proud of Kelly and how hard he has worked (and continues to work for that matter!) He is in his 2nd month of his 3 year residency. He is doing Internal Medicine right now and plans to follow with a 3 year Cardiology fellowship, followed by an additional year to be an Interventional Cardiologist! Yep, 7 more years! Whoo Yhoo!!!
We are in the process of selling our house. Apparently the market is very, very slow in our area. Not to mention the fact that it is staying around 100 degrees here. That has to put a damper on people wanting to get out to look at houses! I keep trying to tell myself that there has to be a reason and it is not just us that are suffering from the slow market! We plan to move a little closer to family and to church as well as to a better school district when we sell. It is definately not fun trying to keep the house show-ready with 2 small children.
Which brings me to my next point. If you noticed the above 'tickers' you will see that we are getting ready to have 3 small children in the house, hopefully not this house might I add! #3 is due around Feb 24, 2008. We are hoping to miss Annie's birthday, Feb 15! All is well in pregnancy land. I must admit, I will be a happy girl when it cools off a little! Other than expected exhaustion, I can't complain! Looking forward to finding out boy or girl Oct 2! Please pray for a healthy and happy baby!
Well, I better go fix supper! Hope to do better with blogging from now on! Will try to post pics later
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



12 comments:
I saw where you commented on Kel's blog and I thought I might just look to see if you had updated. I was glad to see you had :) I'm coming through Wednesday. I'll be calling you to see if yall will be there. Love you! Give Annie and Daniel kisses for me and pat that belly for me too!
I check your stinkin blog at least once a week, just in case! I knew you were making a come back some time soon when I saw your tickers at the top of your blog. So, I'm happy to see your back! Kiss the kids! Love you!
AN UPDATE!!! HOORAY!!! I, too, noticed the tickers and kept checking with bated breath in hopes that you would return. OK, maybe a little dramatic but I'm glad to see you posting again. Should I check back again next year for another update? ;)
Karie -
I just happened upon your blog while blog hopping! I was so excited to read about Baby#3 on the way. I know that your parents are excited too! Hopefully, we will meet up again at our old stomping ground (Maple Hill)soon!Take care!
Kristy (Berry) Bird
thanks for the drama tes!!! yeah, maybe around february i will post about the baby! : ) my title and description are pretty appropriate, huh! i knew myself when i set this thing up!!! i do love to check others though, i always get a laugh out of yours!
kristy, do you have a blog? i clicked on "brooks page" but didn't see a link to a blog! i would love to see pictures of your little boy and you of course too!
karie
Congratulations on your pregnancy! I pray that everything goes well for you. We are trying to sell our house too. I feel your pain.
I am so happy for the new post! I can't WAIT to see you in November -- and you will know the sex by then which will be so fun too! Keep posting...Love you.
Karie,
Brooks' blog is www.brooksbird.blogspot.com
You have to keep the blogging up. I will be checking in regularly - just like I check Kelly's blog! Hope to see you soon!
Kristy
Congrats on baby #3! I hope a Memphis cool down is on it's way for your sake! I guess I'll be seeing you soon at the clothing sale. Can't wait to see you and catch up!
Paula Johnson
I happened upon your blog through Suz's then Tesney's then yours! I found Suz's through Kelly's and am relatively new to all this blogging since we just got a computer recently! Lovin' it by the way! I am glad to see your tickers! I will call you soon. love you!
Welcome back, I had taken your link off of my blog (about 2 days ago) because I figured you were done for good. I am so excited about your new baby!!!!! Also, good luck with the house!
Just happened upon your blog today! Congrats on your pregnancy! Good luck with selling your house.
Post a Comment