Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Prayer Request

With all of the sick children that need our constant prayers, I feel bad requesting prayers for us right now. Please know that in no way to I mean to put this request at the top of the list with all of those precious children. However, this is a big thing to us right now and we would appreciate your prayers. Our house has been on the market for about 10 months now and we received the news today that we may have an offer by the end of the week. With the market the way it has been, it has been a horrible time to have our house for sale. Not to mention the difficulty that I have had keeping it in constant showing condition with a 4 year old and a 2 year old, especially with pregnancy exhaustion. I feel like a horrible mom because I am constantly telling them to not get things out and to put things up. Then anytime we leave the house it is a stressful event because we have to leave the house perfect in case someone wants to see it while we are gone. Well, someone saw it last Monday and then came back last night to see it for a 2nd time. Apparently she had to go out of town today for her job but will be back Thursday or Friday. Her realtor got in touch with ours today and said that they hope to have an offer ready by the end of the week. Please first of all say a prayer of thanksgiving as we have been praying for this for a LONG time. Also, please pray for the offer to come through, the inspection to go well, for her to get adequate financing, and for closing to go off without a hitch. This is a huge answer to prayer and I am loving the thought of having it done before Hudson gets here. Just thinking about keeping the house perfect with a then 5 year old, 2 1/2 year old, and newborn makes my head spin. We have also received great feedback from some others that have seen the house recently so hopefully if this first one doesn't work out we will have some other offers coming in soon. Just last night Annie prayed "...and Dear God please, please, please, please, please help us sell our house SOON!!!" I told her today that it looks like God is answering her prayer. Tonight she prayed "God, thank you so much for the wonderful, wonderful people that want to buy our house!" Precious!

Thank you so very much for your prayers. Please, and much more importantly, continue to remember Madelyn and Baby Ethan in your prayers as they continue to battle cancer. Madelyn is hanging in there but continues to get weaker. Her parents are cherishing every second with her.

3 comments:

Bryan and Sarah said...

I just wanted you to know that I will be praying. I can't imagine trying to keep a house clean being pregnant much less being pregnant with two kids. I am not doing a very good job in the cleaing dept. these days. :) Take care of yourself. Only a couple of more weeks to go.
Love ya
Sarah

Whitney said...

That's great news Karie! We will definitely keep the house situation in our prayers- I hope it's a great offer! I cannot even begin to imagine what it's been like for you- I was going crazy with a house on the market for 90 days and NO kids. Keep smiling girl! :)

LB said...

That's exciting news! I will be praying that everything goes smoothly and quickly! Hopefully your housekeeping abilities will quickly go to the wayside! HA!