I hope to use this blog to keep my friends and family updated on our fun and exciting life!!! However frequent or infrequent my blog updates become, please know that I have the "best of intentions"!
I am a Christian wife, sister, daughter, and mother of three precious children. I used to work as a labor and delivery nurse but now I am proud to call myself a full time mommy and wife! My husband, Kelly, is now in the 1st year of his internal medicine residency with plans to do a cardiology fellowship, 6 1/2 more years...whoo hooo!!!
4 comments:
Love the new picture! They are so cute and Hudson is getting so big! Keep 'em coming!
Such a sweet picture - your kids are all just beautiful! BTW, your mother-in-law has been coming to our church some. She is very sweet!
Beautiful family! We hope to meet Hudson before he's bigger than Daniel - ha! Hope you guys have a Happy Thanksgiving!
Melissa and Corrine
Just precious!
Post a Comment