I hope to use this blog to keep my friends and family updated on our fun and exciting life!!! However frequent or infrequent my blog updates become, please know that I have the "best of intentions"!
I agree - more updates please! :-) Thanks for the picture of Hudson - he is so happy and growing so fast! Hope you guys are all well. Melissa and Corrine
I am a Christian wife, sister, daughter, and mother of three precious children. I used to work as a labor and delivery nurse but now I am proud to call myself a full time mommy and wife! My husband, Kelly, is now in the 1st year of his internal medicine residency with plans to do a cardiology fellowship, 6 1/2 more years...whoo hooo!!!
4 comments:
Dude, time for an update.
I agree - more updates please! :-)
Thanks for the picture of Hudson - he is so happy and growing so fast! Hope you guys are all well.
Melissa and Corrine
I think you're just fine with your updates! I can't talk at all! Your three babies are precious!
Karie, I tried to email you, but I think your spam blocker kicked me out (I'm not sure)??
Post a Comment