
Max was transferred to NICU at the bigger baptist hospital in little rock last night. i am trying to keep a website updated on his condition. Please pray for my precious nephew and for Kelly & John.
thanks,
http://julian-family.blogspot.com/
I hope to use this blog to keep my friends and family updated on our fun and exciting life!!! However frequent or infrequent my blog updates become, please know that I have the "best of intentions"!

7 comments:
Karie,
I wasn't allowed to post a comment on Max's website b/c I don't have a blog of my own and it wouldn't allow any users besides those who had a blog. Anyway, please pass my message along to your sister and brother-in-law.
Thanks...
I am praying for you.
Lauren
John and Kelly - and the entire family,
My family amd I are good friends with Kelly and Karie. I learned of your situation through Karie's website. I wanted you to know that at work while reading what is happening to Max, I stopped and prayed for you. Just recently my sister-in-law and her husband faced a similar situation as you are right now with Max. They had a very scary and stressful time with their baby...So many people prayed for them constantly, and now little Andrew is home with his parents instead of in the hospital.
I pray that God gives you strength in what I can only imagine is a terrifing time. Please know that people are sending heartfelt prayers to heaven for you and baby Max.
Sincerely,
Lauren Duggin
Karie, this is Kelly Schepp. I would really like to go and see Kelly. Is she up for visitors? Also if you guys need anything please let me know. Steven (my husband) is the YM for Pleasant Valley C of C. All that to say our conections here are very stong and numerous so anything, like hotel rooms, food, etc. anything we will do our best to make happen. PV also has an apartment that they keep to assist families in these kinds of situations. 501-551-1550, please call me.
I just wanted you all to know that I will be praying for you. May God wrap His loving arms around you and hold you tight. Karie, I pray for your strength as you support and give strength to your family.
In Him,
Sarah
Karie,
I'm just reading about little Max- I will definitely keep him in my prayers.
love you girl- Whitney
Kari,
Its rebekah Bek you know from Harding. Anyway I saw about little Max on Tesney's site and have been following it. HOw do I get ahold of you. I want to try to if you want hook your sister up with Matt and Pam Bishop. I think you might remember Matt from nursing school at Harding. There little son Owen last year was born with spianl bifida or something sounding like how I attempted to spell that and they have had to go through the whole putting in a shunt, muscle tone thing, physical therapy etc etc etc. I thought they could give kelly and her husband some encouragement etc that only someone going through it can provide. Matt is at a hospital in L.R. but I think its veterans I can't ever remember. anyway if you are interested in them getting together email me rebekahlscott@hotmail.com or post on my blog or call me 512-507-9339. you all are all in my prayers!! Rebekah Scott
Karie: I am so glad to see you are doing so well. Congrats to your sister's newest addition.
Your family is so adorable. I can't wait to see more photos.
Post a Comment