Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Monday, February 18, 2008

A few more pictures

Karie and Hudson were able to come home Friday. They moved on Saturday and their internet hasn't been connected yet. They are all doing great! I know Karie will update when she gets the chance! For now, here are a few more pictures.


Going to pick up mommy and Hudson from the hospital

Back home!


Daniel and Hudson. Daniel calls him "my baby." Hudson's little gown about swallows him whole!

12 comments:

Whitney said...

What a sweetie! Glad everyone is home :)

Anonymous said...

Karie, Hudson is precious!

Bryan and Sarah said...

Congratulations!!. He is so cute. Take care of yourself. Hope to see you guys soon.

Love,
Sarah

amber said...

He's beautiful! Congratulations!!

Anonymous said...

He is adorable! Looks like he has a lot of hair. Hope the move went well and you are getting settled and feeling well.
Melissa, Craig, and Corrine

Hello blog buddies! It's me, Crouse! said...

can't wait to see you tomorrow! finally got the blog up and running. check it out when you have time brookecrousehunt.blogspot.com love you! brooke

Shana said...

Karie, I don't know if you remember me or not, but I think we went on a spring break campaign together at Harding. I was in Kojies and my name is Shana Weatherbee Wolfe. It has been fun to catch up on some fellow Harding buddies through other bloggers. Your family is precious! Congrats on your new addition. Children are such a blessing from God!

Christy Brockman said...

Karie - He is beautiful. I hope you are feeling okay. Can't wait to hear more.

Julie said...

Just found your blog-Hudson is so precious! All of your children are beautiful. I was so glad I got to meet them in the fall. Hope you are doing well and adjusting well to 3 sweet babies.

ashley said...

congrats karie! can't wait for more pictures

Sarah said...

Hudson is too cute! I can't wait to see more of him. I hope all the house stuff has calmed down for you all.

Hello blog buddies! It's me, Crouse! said...

if you do not update this blog...