Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Thursday, February 14, 2008

Hudson Paul




Hudson Paul Green

February 13, 2008

8:49 a.m.

8 lb, 7 oz, 20 1/2 inches long


The proud big sister

Karie had to deliver by c-section. I will let her tell the birth story when she gets a chance. We are very thankful that she and Hudson are doing well. Hudson is absolutely perfect and is so beautiful! His hair and coloring are lighter than Annie and Daniel's. He is eating well. Karie has been in a lot of pain. Please pray for a quick recovery for her and for her to be able to get lots of rest. Sorry it took so long to get an update on here. I'll try and get more pictures on soon!

Aunt Kelly

6 comments:

Whitney said...

Thanks for posting the pictures Kelly! Hudson is a doll! I can't wait to see more pictures of him!

Glad that mom and baby are recovering well! Congrats :) Love you guys!

Dallas said...

congratulations! I am sorry you had to deliver by c-section, especially because you probably weren't planning to. I have had 2 c-sections and the recovery really isn't as awful as you initally think. Just take it easy with lifting things and you will heal quickly.

Your baby is beautiful!!!!!!!

LB said...

He is so precious! I can't wait to meet him in person! Rest while you can in the hospital!

Kennesaw Baumann said...

Congratulations!!! He is so sweet and perfect!!!! I am glad everything went well.

Carey
PS It takes about 2 weeks for the pain to ease up :)

Natalie said...

Hey Karie!

He is so adorable! I really see Daniel in him except for the coloring and lighter hair.
I can't wait to see him. I am so happy for you all!
Love, Natalie

The Birds said...

He is so beautiful (handsome)! Can't wait to see more pics!
Kristy