Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Saturday, February 02, 2008

An offer...

has been accepted!!!! Our realtor actually called us this morning and had 2 offers to tell us about. They were very similar, we chose the one that we liked best, countered their offer and they accepted!!!! We hope to have the inspection done and know if they accept what the inspection says in 10 days. That puts us at February 12, the day before Hudson will be born (that is if all goes as planned!) His big brother decided to come the day before I was to be induced so we will see if Hudson wants to come on his own time too!!! Regardless, we totally see God's hand working and his ever perfect timing. If all goes as planned, we hope to close February 27 and hand over possession on March 1. It is a very bittersweet time. While we know that this house no longer meets our needs, it was the first house that we owned. It is the house where we started the med school journey, we had Annie's 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and 4th birthday parties there, we brought Daniel and will bring Hudson home from the hospital to that house, and the list could go on and on. We have many happy memories there but as I said before it is no longer meeting our needs. We praise God that He has been with us and given us peace through this long journey of having it on the market. Please continue to pray that the inspection will go through without any problems and that we will not have any difficulty at closing. Thanks.

6 comments:

Whitney said...

That's great news Karie! I'll continue to pray that everything goes smooth with the inspection, closing, timing with Hudson's birth, etc!

Dallas said...

yea! congratulations! i hope you are feeling well in your last few weeks of pregnancy and getting ready to hold that sweet baby.

LB said...

Yeah! I am just now getting a chance to check in with you . . . I hope everything goes smoothly the next few days and weeks! Take a deep breath and relax. HA!! :) love you!

Bryan and Sarah said...

That is wonderful. It was really good to see y'all the other night. Don't worry. Y'all didnt tire me out. I am so happy about your house, and I will praying for you as you reach your induction time.

Holly said...

Congrats! I hope it all goes smoothly and so glad there is an end in site! I don't know how you have done it for 10 months, I can't imagine.
It was good to see you at Homecoming, I Kojie reunion is in the works.
I love Hudson's name, our Caleb was almost Hudson!

Anonymous said...

Awesome news. Miss you.