Another of Annie's favorite things right now is her bluebird house. We have already had one set of 5 babies leave the nest this spring. Their time in the bluebird house was not captured on my digital camera due to it's before mentioned sickness. The parents have recently started building a new nest. I have decided to try to better document this new generation of beautiful birds. I will try to update with new pictures along the way.
Wednesday, May 07, 2008
Annie's favorite
channel on TV right now is Food Network. She loves pretending to be Rachel Ray! When the boys are down for their afternoon nap, she and I like to sit down and watch a little food network together. We got inspired and actually bought and planted our own little herb garden, along with several tomato plants, cucumber plants, blueberry, blackberry, and raspberry bushes, and a grape vine. Another thing that she has found that she likes to do during the boys naps is make fruit smoothies for her afternoon snack. She was just too cute yesterday so I had to take some pictures of her. I hope these make you smile! The strawberry on the cup was her own idea, also inspired by Food Network, I'm sure!



Another of Annie's favorite things right now is her bluebird house. We have already had one set of 5 babies leave the nest this spring. Their time in the bluebird house was not captured on my digital camera due to it's before mentioned sickness. The parents have recently started building a new nest. I have decided to try to better document this new generation of beautiful birds. I will try to update with new pictures along the way.
Another of Annie's favorite things right now is her bluebird house. We have already had one set of 5 babies leave the nest this spring. Their time in the bluebird house was not captured on my digital camera due to it's before mentioned sickness. The parents have recently started building a new nest. I have decided to try to better document this new generation of beautiful birds. I will try to update with new pictures along the way.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



8 comments:
Maybe Annie will make a fruit smoothy with a strawberry on it for me and grangran next time we get together. It looks yummy!
Love you!!!!!!!! Papow
So, cute. How do you get Hudson down for an afternoon nap? Brody is so random these days. Oh-well.
How sweet - she's got the most beautiful eyes. That's nice that you get to have some quality "girl" time together!
She looks so much like you in those pictures :) I love it!!
Karie-
Annie looks like her mama-just beautiful.
I don't know how old Annie is, but too bad we don't live closer-Kennedy pretends to be Paula Deen!
So cute. Paula
I am having serious, serious problems posting a comment. I LOVE the pictures of Annie with her smoothie! She is so precious. Tell her her pregnant Aunt Kelly could really use one of those! It sounds yummy. I had no idea you had planted so much. I love that you did berries and grapes. Let me know how that turns out! Hudson looks huge!! I LOVE his smile! Who does he look like?? I can't figure it out.
What a cutie -- Annie is getting so big and prettier every time I see her picture.
Miss you.
Post a Comment