Tuesday, May 20, 2008
Little Gym
Annie had her "show" at Little Gym yesterday. Kelly and I were so very proud of her! She is our timid, scared child, definately not the risk taker. She was doing things yesterday that she hasn't even tried all semester and nailing them. She did not seem at all bothered by everyone watching her. I am going to try to figure out how to upload some video but for now here is one of my favorite pics from yesterday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



8 comments:
Karie!
I found you through some other folks blog! Your children are beautiful!!! What neat pictures of the bird's eggs and such a great teaching tool!! I hope you are enjoying these precious times with your little ones.
Look at that!! Pretty impressive if you ask me. I wish I could've been there! Tell her I'm proud of her. Love you!
That is so neat! Don't you just love days like that?
That is an awesome picture. She is doing great.
VERY impressive!
Wow! Look at her form! I'm so impressed. Wish we could have come to watch her. Can't wait to see video. Love you!
Very impressive! I'd fall on my face if I tried to do that!
I can't believe little Annie can do that!?!?! She is amazing & impressive!
I know you are proud of her!
Post a Comment