Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Monday, May 05, 2008

Finally a new picture!

My digital camera has been under the weather due to an unfortuate encounter with my precious 2 1/2 year old. We finally got it fixed and now I am happy to be able to update with a few new pics of Hudson! He is growing so fast. At his 2 month check up he weighed 13lbs 10.5oz (90%) and was 23 inches long (50%). He is a little chunky monkey! I can't believe that he is going to be 12 weeks old on Wednesday! He has been sleeping through the night for about a month now, praise the Lord! He loves his mommy and isn't too happy for very long with people other than Mommy! Annie and Daniel are still so precious with him and are big helpers!

Kelly is wrapping up his intern year! YEAH!!! He finishes up next month and will end with a week off before starting his 2nd year of residency. This year has definately had some challenging times but it hasn't been near as bad as either of us thought it would be.

Well, everyone in the house is asleep so I need to be productive! My house is rapidly decending toward TOTAL CHAOS!!!!

Here are the pics of Hudson, ignore the ugly swing and not so cute outfit, focus on the precious baby! I am sooooooooooo excited to have my camera back!!!



5 comments:

ashley said...

what a precious smile! is he always that happy?

Bryan and Sarah said...

So so cute. I can't wait to get him and Brody back together.

Kristen OQ said...

Love the new pictures -- I have been ready for some pictures of sweet Hudson. Wish I could hold him in person!

Miss you friend. Love you.

Hello blog buddies! It's me, Crouse! said...

yea! a blog update with pics! very cute little smile! he looks even different than when i saw him two weeks ago!

Kim said...

How precious! What a happy baby boy. You are right-he's a chunker! That's the best, right?!