Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Watermelon

For the past month or so, everytime we go to the grocery store, Annie has been begging for some watermelon. Well, she finally got her wish! Here are some pics of the kiddos eating our first watermelon of the summer. It was delicious! As the kids get older, we are enjoying more and more our special family time together, just us. Kelly took the big kids to the outside pool at the YMCA for about 30 minutes while I fixed supper, we ate the watermelon after supper, and then went on a walk/bike ride together in the neighborhood. Great times!








5 comments:

Bryan and Sarah said...

It was so good to see y'all Sunday. Daniel is so tall. I love the watermelon pics.

Kim said...

Family time is the best. Glad you guys had some great "together time"-and that Annie got her watermelon!

Anonymous said...

I do believe Hudson has received some curl from his great Granddad and Aunt Kristin. I love it :)

Tesney said...

I miss you! That Annie...I cannot believe what a little lady she is!!! I love your kiddos! Can't wait to see you again...let's make it soon!

Whitney said...

Love the watermellon pics- esp the one of Annie posing! :)